Trailer Mounted Power Washer Pro Package 2
Pro-Package II includes the features of Pro Package I with a state of the art water treatment system. This creates the ultimate Professional Cleaning Package money can buy! Clean, recapture, and recycle your water – this gives you the ultimate tool to “lock down” the largest accounts, which are demanding environmental compliance.
- Large HD 16ft. x 5 ft. 10K Rated Trailer
- Dual 200 gl. tanks—One for fresh water- one for Recycled Water—operator can choose whether to run both tanks for extra water
- Advanced Vacuum combination system developed for heavy duty usage
- 4500 Watt Generator (manufacturer and output vary)
- Honda generator available at an additional cost
- 50 Feet Vacuum Hose
- Foot Scupper Pick Up Unit
- Aluminum Vacuum Wand
- Heavy Duty Rubberized Drain Cover Pad
- 30 Gallon Drum mounted on a Heavy Duty Roll Cart
- HD 115v auto pump-out system
- Internal filter for initial soils separation
OPERATES WITH HOT, COLD OR “WET STEAM” AND IS FULLY UPGRADEABLE.
Please contact us for details
Enviro Pro Pack 2 Power Wash Trailer Features & Benefits
POWER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS: (FULLY UPGRADEABLE)
- Motor: HP Vanguard Engine – Made by Toyota (Honda option available for extra $695.00. Please note: That based upon power and long term performance, the Vanguard engine is a proven power plant. Parts are much easier to acquire and service.)
- Output: 7 GPM* @ 4,000 PSI, fully adjustable pressure
- Pump: General TSF 1819 Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Frame: Powder coated, uni-body built reinforced structural supports for added “over the road” shock support for coil support.
- Motor and Pump Power Plate: Pre-assembled “Power-Plate” engineered to accept a variety of motor options. This enables the operator to change/service any component (motor, belt, generator, pump support brackets) in minutes – not hours.
- Burner: Super high efficiency Wayne 115 volt
- Fuel Tanks: 12 gallons diesel, 8 gallons gas
- Horizontal Coil System: Features a new helical style horizontal engineering design that is super fuel efficient with super fast heat rise. Cold rolled continuous schedule 80 coil. The horizontal coil is much easier to support for “over the road” transportation vs. vertical coils.
- Stainless Steel Coil Cover: Will not rust, looks great for years
- Thermostat: Saves fuel when high temp is not necessary
- Hour Meter: For service intervals
- Easy Pressure Control: Front mounted to control flow and heat rise
TRAILER DESCRIPTION: (CHOICE OF COLOR – RED, BLACK, BLUE, YELLOW OR GREEN)
- Rugged, compact, and specially engineered to haul the equipment and water load. Leaf Spring Axles cushion and distribute the weight for easy towing.
- HD Powder Coat Paint
- 5′ x 14′ Diamond Plate Steel Deck
- Integrated steel tank rack to hold water
- Tandem Axle – Each axle 5000 lb rated.
- Dual Axle Brake – DOT compliant in all states and Canada
- Integrated sign holder – for sides and rear signage
- Integrated Gun Holder
- Chrome Wheels
- GFCI protection for vacuum system
- Separate vacuum system power (generator)
- Auto start/stop electronics control for pump out system
- Illuminated indicators for blocked filtration
- 30 Gallon vacuum drum
- 2 – 25′ vacuum hoses with couplers
- Water scupper vacuum attachment
- Robust powder coated frame
- Pump cover
- 15′ Vacu-Boom
EXCLUSIVE ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Water Filtration System is Engineered to Either Filter & Discharge to Landscape or Filter & Discharge into Gray Water Tank for Recycling*
- Pump Saver System
- TBD (Total Belt Drive)
- Low Pressure Chemical Application
- Dual Filter System
- Winterization Package
|2 – 200 Gallon Water Tanks||3 – Turbo Nozzles|
|2 – 100′ R-2 6,000 PSI hose with couplers||1 – Soap Injection System|
|3 – HD Hose Reels (5,000 PSI rated)||(2) Complete 36” Gun and Wand|
|1 – 100′ HD garden fill hose||1 – Water Broom Attachment|
|1 – 12′ Telescoping Wand||1 – Gutter Clean Out Tool|
|1 – 12 Gallon Soap Tank||8 – Nozzles Total (2-0°, 2-15°, 2-25°, 2-45°)|
|1 – 8 Gallon Anti-Freeze Tank||1 – “O” Ring Pick Tool|
|1 – Set of Extra “O” Rings (10-1/4″, 10-3/8″)||1 – 5 Gallon Drum Pak of “Astro”
(makes 55 gallons)
|1 – 5 Gallon Drum Pak of “Power Plus”
(makes 55 gallons)
|1 – 24” Ground Pounder Surface Cleaner|
|1 – 5 Gallon Drum Pak of “Concrete Floor
Cleaner” (makes 55 gallons)
COMPLETE VACUUM RECLAIM SYSTEM
- Industrial 5HP Electric Vacuum
- 10 GPM (Max)
- 110 CFM/125 inch water lift vacuum system
- Dual 45 PSI diaphragm pumps
- 3 canister filters
- Exclusive Tri-Filter Manifold Filter System
- Rain shroud top cover
Waste Tank System
- D.O.T approved 20 gallon drum with dual inlets.
- Sand blasted, primed and hi temp. powder coated with slid out pre-filter, and auto pump out included.
Qty 2 – Vacuum Hoses
- 50’x2″ i.d. crush resistant Xtra heavy duty vacuum hoses with 2″ end cuffs and cam lock couplers at the waste tank.
Qty 3 – Sand Snakes
- 4′ long sand bags – heavy duty 30 mil plastic. Place end to end to corral wash water in parking lot application.
Qty 1 – VacuBerm
- 4′ long, abrasion resistant PVC for wash water control. Multiple VacuBerms can be connected together (available in 6′ lengths).
Qty 1 – Hard Surface Vac Wand
- 14″ wide “squeegee head” and replaceable squeegee blades.
Qty 1 – 21″ Vacuum Surface Cleaner
- Newly designed – spun aluminum 21″, dynamically balanced with side wash gun.
Qty 1 -Vacuum Hose Reel
- Heavy duty construction, 7/8″ round steel tubing, 1.25″ square steel tubing on base, and it holds 150′ of hose=
PROFESSIONAL RECYCLE SYSTEM
- The combinations of mesh, bag, cartridge, and absorbent filters make this the most advanced system for water recycling available
- Exclusive Tri-Filter Manifold – pre filters gray water which saves cartridges
*Depending upon EPA Usage Guidelines